Please carefully read our returns policy before submitting a returns request.
You can return items, unless specified, for an exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt.
Orders placed between 28th November and 25th December can be returned for exchange or refund up to the 31st December of the same year.
Please Note: an item may only be returned in its original condition, unworn, unwashed and with any labels/tags still intact. We are sorry but we are unable to accept returns on bespoke/customised items including specific ring sizes, bangle sizes, engraved or otherwise modified from its standard state unless the return is due to a product defect.
We cannot process refunds for Sale, Outlet or discounted goods. Returned goods falling under this category will only be offered an exchange or store credit up to the value of the original goods.
Please ensure all answers are YES before submitting a return:
- Invoice receipt is no more than 14 days prior to this date
- Goods have not been worn, used or washed
- The item(s) are not of bespoke/specific requested requirement
If you wish to proceed with a return, please follow these simple instructions:
- Click the ‘Submit Return’ button at the bottom of this page
- Complete the returns request form, check the terms agreement box and click submit.
- Follow the on-screen instructions about where to return the goods back to. These instructions will also be emailed to the email address on your account.
- If your return is successfully processed:
- the exchange or replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days unless otherwise stated.
- a refund will be processed for the value of the returned item less the original postage/shipping charge.
A problem with your order? Received the wrong item?
Please contact our Support team who will be happy to assist you. You can do this by clicking on ‘Contact Us’ on the bottom of each page.
Have you received my returned items?
You will receive a confirmation email when your return has reached our returns department.
If your product develops a problem, you may return this to us within 60 days from the date of receipt to receive a replacement.
- Goods returned under warranty replacement will only be accepted if a formal returns request is submitted online within 60 days of the original order receipt date.
- To avoid the returns request becoming automatically voided, all returns must be received by us within 7 days of the original returns request being submitted.
- Items are your responsibility until they reach us. Therefore, we recommend that you insure and track the parcel to protect yourself against a parcel becoming lost.
- We are not responsible for the cost of returns
- After 14 days from receipt, we can only offer replacements, exchange or store credit as part of our returns policy.
- Warranty returns will be inspected for signs of neglect by either our silversmiths or returns department
- Should the damage not be deemed a result of standard wear and tear as outlined on the included care card we are not obliged to offer an exchange, replacement or repair.
- Returns cannot be processed from any other store other than from www.alexander-joshua.co.uk
- If an exact replacement is not available, an exchange or store credit can be offered
Alternatively, ensure you are logged in to your account and click the button below to begin the returns process.
I have read and agree to the Returns Policy and wish to continueSubmit Return
Please note: If we receive a return that does not conform to our returns policy, we reserve the right to refuse and void the request. We reserve the right to refuse products for return, refund or exchange and cannot be held liable if unable to exchange/replace a specific item.